Siddha Turiya Meditation
Daily 07:30 to 08:30
You can wash your clothes to get rid of dirt and grease. You can shower every time you feel your body is dirty or when you feel like getting fresh. But how about your mind?
How can you clean it, how can you refresh it?
Mind logs in every event, memories good and bad and its gets stuck with emotions, hurt, gets guilty and dirties itself everyday. Minor blotches are erased when you have peaceful sleep. When a deep trauma or hurtful event occurs its like a stain on the fabric it becomes difficult to remove it and over a period of time the restful sleep becomes insufficient to tackle the dirt. Meditation is the answer.
I am working and I don’t have time to practice meditation daily!!!
Siddha Turiya meditation is the answer.
- It is an induced meditative practice where one can get good cleansing by simply attending and passively sitting.
- Its simple and needs just a accepting and surrendering attitude to the process.
- You can take as many sessions as you like, the more the better
- There is no follow up practices at home
- It improves your life’s perspective, clears your thinking and improves all aspects o life.
- Ages 15 and above can participate (Pregnant women are not allowed)
- Walk in with all your mental garbage and walk out free and cleaner
Want to know more on the spiritual aspects of Siddha Turiya Meditation
Read here How does Siddha Turiya Meditation Work?